In today’s money-driven society, how do we make financial decisions that connect us to God and community? Faith and Money Network opens that conversation through a Series of Events designed to explore living with integrity, solidarity, and sustainability around our money.
Capital + Community = Change
“Hey, Can I Have That?”
Retreat: Faith and Money: Making the Connection
For more information contact Mike Little at 202. 469.8512 or Email.
Faith and Money Network equips people to transform their relationship with money by:
- Inviting honest conversations about money;
- Challenging conventional wisdom about money with biblical wisdom;
- Fostering solidarity with people in circumstances different from our own;
- Accompanying each other as we replace our anxiety around money with generosity, justice, and sustainability;
- Nurturing strategies for living with integrity in a money-driven world.