The Faith and Money Study Guide is an ideal resource for individuals or small groups exploring the connections between faith and money.
- Readings and thoughtful questions on topics from the myth of scarcity to creating a world that works for all.
- Designed to prompt personal reflection and lively discussion
- Authors include Walter Brueggemann, Jim Wallis, Bill McKibben, Barbara Braham, Bryan Sirchio, and more, as you can see in the table of contents below.
- Organized into eight sessions
- Each section includes notes and suggestions for a group facilitator to make the study guide truly user-friendly.
Faith and Money 8-Week Study Guide eBook:
Save on shipping and get the study guide instantly as an eBook in PDF format.
Faith and Money 8-Week Study Guide Physical Hard Copy: Have a printed copy mailed to you.
Want a sample chapter? Download a free sample here.
If you absolutely must pay by check, download and print this order form, fill it out and mail it to our office.