Because we’re tied up in knots over money!
Have you ever felt like this?
- Anxious that we don’t have enough now and won’t have enough for the future
- Trapped by money decisions shaped by cultural pressures rather than faith
- Bombarded by messages that we aren’t enough without more stuff, yet enveloped in silence and perhaps even shame
- Addicted to work or anxiety, consumption or substances
- Blocking God’s call on our lives because we’re too busy earning money, and buying, protecting, storing, maintaining, organizing, and getting rid of our stuff
- Alienated from God and God’s community when we separate our financial lives from our spiritual lives
Untie the knots!
Transforming our relationship to money can free us to:
- Make money decisions out of faith rather than fear
- Live in a sense of abundance—a deep sense that we have enough
- Talk about money honestly and constructively
- Build community, enriching what we can depend on beyond our personal financial portfolios
- Develop solidarity with God’s wider community
- Live more fully as God’s faithful, interconnected, generous people
It’s not easy, but we’re not in it alone.
We are the Faith and Money Network
Equipping people to explore and transform their relationship with money within the grounding of their faith