We can’t do this work—this profound, spiritual work around money—in isolation.
How do we imagine a different way—God’s way—of living in a world so thoroughly defined by money? How do we make life’s choices grounded in our faith rather than our fear? How do we sustain our hope and commitment to being God’s people?
We do it together.
A MONEY MENTOR offers:
SPIRITUAL ACCOMPANIMENT as your awareness grows and your faith leads you deeper in examining your relationship to money;
PROMPTINGS FOR CREATIVE IMAGINING of new ways of life more in line with your vision of a just, equitable and sustainable world;
MOTIVATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY for changes that you choose to make in your daily economic choices.
You don’t have to go it alone.
Contact us for more information
Pay for Faith and Money Network Money Mentoring
Purchase the First Four Sessions for $400:
A note from one of our MONEY MENTORS for people in relationships:
“I always say that the best way to start to deal with uncomfortable situations is to talk about it honestly with each other. If you can’t get honest without one or the other shutting down then you need a third party to help create a safe space.”
Could a MONEY MENTOR be that helpful third party for you? We do not offer therapy or financial advice. Instead, we offer “safe space” for those important, sometimes difficult, money conversations.
With a MONEY MENTOR, you can actually talk to experienced, knowledgeable, faith-grounded listeners who can walk with you as you explore these questions or others you may have:
- What the deep links between faith and money mean for the way we live
- How money affects our relationships
- Translating a global perspective into our lives at home
- Money as power in marriage
- Money as part of discovering call
- Money and our sense of security
- Parenting (and grand-parenting) to teach the values of an economy with enough for everyone
- Money issues for clergy: family, balance, call, modeling use of money for your congregation
- Spiritually handling a financial windfall
- Life transitions: getting married, changing jobs, or loving our aging parents
- What questions about faith and money have been on your mind?